Chiropractic Care in Milpitas
Professional Alignment Adjustments
At Healthworks Chiropractic, we specialize in correcting your body’s misalignments. Our goal is to ensure your spine and the rest of your body are working harmoniously. To do so, we will help you develop a plan which will require light stretching, some exercise, chiropractic care, and a healthy diet. To do so, we will help you develop a plan that may require light stretching, corrective exercise, chiropractic care, and a healthy diet.
Chiropractic Adjustment & Spinal Manipulation
The Chiropractic adjustment, or spinal manipulation, is the staple to any Chiropractic office. The Doctor of Chiropractic will identify joints within the spine (and extremities) that are inflamed and lack proper motion or function, as well as symptoms relating to gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
Techniques employed includes:
- Sacro-Occipital (Pelvic Blocking)
What to Expect During Spinal Adjustments
The adjustment procedure involves the use of the Doctor’s hands or a small instrument to apply a controlled, rapid force to the joint. Several adjustment techniques are available and the doctor will choose an appropriate technique based on your general health, specific condition, and personal preference. We will be able to determine where your problem lies and discuss the various treatments available.
Other Chiropractic Care Treatments & Techniques Offered
We specialize in correcting your body’s misalignments for all of our chiropractic care treatment procedures, including:
- Flexion-Distraction – a technique that utilizes a specialized table that gently distracts or stretches the lumbar spine, taking pressure off of the spinal discs, and in turn reduces spinal nerve inflammation.
- IAST/Graston – the Graston Technique is a form of instrument-assisted soft tissue massage (IAST), which is utilized to break up scar tissue, speed healing, and increase function.
- Myofascial Release – if you struggle with chronic pain and tightness, you may suffer from a problem known as myofascial pain syndrome. You may find relief from this treatment as it combines c chiropractic care and a treatment modality.
- Prenatal Care – prenatal chiropractic care is a safe and effective treatment for reducing pain and discomfort through all stages of pregnancy.
- Sports Care – we walk step by step through strengthening and rehabilitation exercises, as well as home care. Once the exercise or sports injury is properly healed and rehabilitated, we get you back out doing the things you love.
- Cupping decompression – cupping also stimulates mechanoreceptors in the tissue, sending increased neuro-sensory input to the brain to promote improved muscular output, thus reducing pain.
- Physiotherapy – our techniques in exercise rehabilitation are perfect for muscle stimulation & relieving overall pain and discomfort.
Benefits of Chiropractic Care
Many of our patients have reported an improvement that is as effective or better than traditional prescription medications.
A few of the benefits of chiropractic care include the following:
- Improves Blood Flow
- Improves Overall Body Function
- Loosens Tight Muscles
- Stimulates Healing Process
- Reduces Pressure on Spinal Nerves and Discs
High Quality Service & Treatment Personalize To Your Needs
Gets To The Root Of The Issue For Long Term Solutions
Provides Practical Solutions for At Home Self Care
One on One Quality Time & Personal Treatment